Thursday, June 28, 2007

LOVE AT THIS POINT IS INFORMATION

To me from my liberal friend
I haven't heard from you lately. Just seeing how everything is going. Thanks for dropping my rain suit off. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Reply from me
I don't feel like complaining and trying to scare people lately, so I haven't been sending out my 'xenophobic' materials (as my friend in California says). We're busy and life's good for the moment.

I'm busy building the concrete bunker and stocking up on ammunition, so I don't have time to write much. The neighbors think it's a swimming pool, boy what a bunch of crazies.

Note: I'm just kidding—I'm not actually building a bunker and my neighbors are very reasonable people...

Response from my friend
Life may be good for the moment, but unless we have social discourse about the radicals who want to destroy our, and our children's, way of life we are sure to feel the repercussions. Although I don't like the means of our current "War on Terror" it is necessary for people like you to continue to educate whoever you can on the hate the other side is spreading and attempting to eradicate our way of life. You have certainly influenced me. Keep up the good work. An ostrich can only keep his head under the sand so long until he smothers or a predator attacks.

Sending information to people, backing it up in a reasonable way and persisting in the effort WILL get this nation to comprehend the threat we're under.

Eventually this awareness will show itself in candidates for office.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home