Wednesday, January 24, 2007

JIHAD AROUND THE WORLD

I knew it would resurface again. I came across a map a few months back which depicted hotspots of global jihad showing us that anywhere there are Muslims aggressively pursuing new turf, there is conflict, emnity, and much caterwauling of victimhood when in reality on the ground and not in the minds of condescending far-left agents of confusion, these Muslims are the bullies. But I somehow misplaced my memory of where I had discovered it. Well, today, thanks to Jihad Watch's Robert Spencer, such a telling resource has been found. In fact, the map and the accompanying article were Spencer's creation in the first place.

This map was an eyeopener for me. Here it is atJihad Watch.

Many thanks!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home