Wednesday, October 18, 2006

AROUND THE HORN

From Lorraine, France I read this:

"Our stupid politicians try their best to find any self-deprecating "solution" on tap to deal with the shinola they created in Eurabia: massive Muslim immigration to give companies low-paid labours and whom numerous children are now "les arrogants" and behave like wolves in accordance with Islam."

Last Sunday, I met an a gentle octogenarian in the figures exhibition in Luneville . He was retired and a really nice person who was exhibiting the range of wonderful wood models of Napoleonic artillery and logistical devices he skillfully manufactures as a leisure pursuit. We spoke about Islam and the sad prospect of Eurabia. This man said he had been a prisoner in concentration camp during WWII and spent a few years in Algeria after WWII.

He told me that the Europeans living in Algeria used to say, " If you put one Muslim and one Christian in a boiling pot and let them cook for a while, you will notice that their flesh and blood will not mix."

He told me that the Muslims had a saying regarding the Christians. "If you behave like a wolf against me, I, as a Muslim will fake like the sheep , but if you behave like a sheep , I as a Muslim will be the wolf ."

He told me : "I should not say this because I spent some time as a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp , but if politicians go on betraying us like they do, we will regret Hitler, and European countries will need a new dictators to clean up all the mess."

Stupid politicians should listen to old-experienced average day people.

However, on the upbeat side of things, thanks to Islam's miscalculations we now have almost a million combat vets just from the current fight. Many who are quite skilled at hunting muslims. We have been fighting long enough that many have completed their tours and have re-entered the job market and schools, while some are entering politics. I think two groups are in trouble, the Muslims and the dhimmi liberals. Times they are a changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home